What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small data file that is downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. When you return to a previously visited website or visit a website that uses the same cookies, that website will recognize these cookies and therefore your device. Cookies perform essential functions, such as allowing you to navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your site preferences and generally improving your browsing experience.
Differences between first-party and third-party cookies
Cookies may be set by the site you are visiting or by another site before or during your visit. These are known as first-party and third-party cookies.
First-party cookies pertain to the domain or subdomains of the website displayed in the browser address bar. In our case, this will be "kuorum.org" and we may set these cookies when you visit us so that we can recognize you when you return.
Third-party cookies belong to website domains other than "kuorum.org" and its subdomains. Some web pages may present content from third-party domains (such as advertisements) and that is why you may sometimes see an advertisement from Kuorum Social S.L. on other pages you visit after visiting our websites. Other sites may also set cookies on your device during a visit to our site. These sites will be from one of our partners.
Differences between session cookies and persistent cookies
There are two types of cookies during a visit to the website. These are called session cookies and persistent cookies.
Session cookies are set at the beginning of a visit and remain active only as long as the visit continues. They primarily support navigation through the site, as they remember which pages you have been on and what interactions you may have had with the site (e.g., selecting a product in the pricing tool). These cookies are normally deleted automatically when you close your browser.
Persistent cookies are set during a first visit to a site, but will have an expiration date or time. This cookie will remain on your device until you delete your cookies or the expiration is reached. They can be used for analytical purposes to track visits over time, for example, we were able to see how many people visited a particular page and then returned to it later.
How to control which cookies are used / set on your devices
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or the browser's Help.
- Firefox: Settings -> Privacy -> History For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or the browser's Help.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can consult Google support or the browser's Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Privacy. For more information, you can consult Apple support or the browser's Help.
- Android: To access the browser cookie settings for Android devices follow these steps (may vary depending on browser version): Launch the browser and press the Menu key -> Settings. Go to Security & Privacy ->Accept cookies so that you check or uncheck the box.
- Windows Phone: To access the browser cookie settings for Windows Phone devices follow these steps (may vary depending on browser version): Open Internet Explorer -> More -> Settings Now you can check or uncheck the Allow cookies box.
I am not interested in cookies. How can I delete them?
Our privacy manager allows you to enable and disable all Caser cookies, but will not stop all cookies from other websites. To do this, you can change your settings from your browser.
Instructions vary depending on the type of browser and may also change from time to time as new versions are released.
Here are some links to instructions for the most common browsers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Microsoft Internet Explorer https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Safari https://www.apple.com/es/support/mac-apps/safari/
For other browsers, try searching for "manage cookies in (browser name)".
There are three categories of cookies used on this website:
- Mandatory: These cookies are necessary for the operation of our website and cannot be disabled. They are usually only stored in response to actions performed by the user that involve a request for services, for example, when setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling out forms. You can set your browser to block these cookies or to alert you to their presence, but in this case certain parts of the site will not work.
- - Session Cookies: These are necessary for the proper functioning of the site. To maintain session data, data from the quote request and contracting process, as well as when you log in with username and password.
- Statistics: We use these cookies to analyze and identify the behavior of visitors to our website, the sources of traffic or know which pages are more or less popular. Where possible, we will combine your online behavioral data with the personalized data you have previously provided to us. This data will be used to analyze behavior on our website and to personalize your experience with Kuorum Social S.L.
- Analytical cookies: Using Google Analytics, we collect information anonymously about how you use our website. This information includes data such as, for example, the browser you are using or the number of pages you have viewed.
- Customization: These cookies allow the website to offer extended functionalities and customization options. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personalized experience on our site, taking into account your previous visits and selections. If you do not accept these cookies, some of these services may not function properly. Adobe Target (A/B and multivariate testing): allows us to improve, evolve and optimize web content and thus improve the user experience on future visits to the site. https://www.adobe.com/es/privacy/opt-out.html
- Advertising: These cookies may be used and shared with our advertising partners to profile your interests and show you targeted ads on other sites. If you do not allow these cookies, you will see less personalized advertising.
- Google Adwords: It is a tool to control advertising based on searches in the google search engine, as well as to evaluate the success of advertising.
- Facebook Adds: Facebook's tool for targeted, relevant and personalized advertising within the Facebook platform.
Who accesses cookie information?
The information stored in the cookies is used exclusively by Kuorum and its collaborating companies, with the exception of advertising cookies, which is used and managed by the company offering the service and by us for statistical purposes.
Caser may modify this Cookies Policy according to legislative or regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt this policy to the instructions and recommendations issued by regulators. It is therefore recommended to periodically review the Cookies Policy.
Contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org