General conditions of use of this website
This legal notice contains the general conditions governing access to and use of this website.
The use of the website implies the express and full acceptance of these general conditions in the version published at the time the user accesses it, without prejudice to the particular conditions that may apply to some of the specific services of the website.
In the event of conflict or dispute regarding the interpretation of these conditions, as well as any other matter related to the services of this Web Site, the applicable Jurisdiction and Regulations shall be Spanish, while the competent Courts shall be those of the Community of Madrid.
Intellectual Property Policy
Kuorum Social S.L. cannot assume any responsibility derived from the incorrect, inappropriate or illicit use of the information appearing on the Internet pages. Within the limits established by law, Kuorum Social S.L. assumes no liability for the lack of truthfulness, completeness, updating and accuracy or information contained in its Internet pages.
Kuorum Social S.L. will not assume any liability arising from the use by third parties of the content of the website and may exercise all civil or criminal actions that apply in case of infringement of these rights by the user.
It is absolutely forbidden to use the website or any of its elements for commercial or illicit purposes.
The Internet site of Kuorum Social S.L. may contain links to other third party sites that Kuorum Social S.L. cannot control. Therefore, Kuorum Social S.L. can not assume responsibility for the content that may appear on the pages of third parties.
Kuorum Social S.L. owns the intellectual property rights of this website and the elements contained therein: text, images, sounds, videos, trademarks, logos, design, etc.. Under the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1 of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its mode of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website on any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of Kuorum Social S.L. is expressly prohibited.
The user may view, print, copy and store the elements of this Web site as long as it is solely and exclusively for personal and private use.
The unauthorized use of the information contained in this Web, as well as the injury of the rights of Intellectual or Industrial Property of Kuorum Social S.L., will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
Kuorum Social S.L. reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate in its Web site may change, delete or add content and services provided through this as well as the way in which they are presented or located.
Kuorum Social S.L. is not responsible for the information and content stored, including but not limited to, forums, chats, blogs generators, comments, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to publish content independently on the website of Kuorum Social S.L. However, and in compliance with the provisions of art. 11 and 16 of the LSSI-CE, Kuorum Social S.L. is available to all users, authorities and security forces, and actively collaborating in the removal or blocking of all content that could affect or contravene national or international legislation, third party rights or morality and public order. In the event that the user considers that there is on the website any content that could be susceptible to this classification, please notify immediately to the administrator of the website.
This website has been checked and tested for proper operation. In principle, it can be guaranteed to function correctly 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. However, Kuorum Social S.L. does not rule out the possibility of certain programming errors, or the occurrence of force majeure, natural disasters, strikes, or similar circumstances that make it impossible to access the website.
Kuorum Social S.L. does not guarantee the non-existence of errors in the access to the Web, in its content, nor that it is updated, although it will make its best efforts to avoid them, correct them or update them.
Kuorum Social S.L. is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may cause, but not limited to: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having taken all the necessary technological measures to prevent it.
In the registration process, the user shall also be responsible for providing truthful, legitimate and updated information, as well as for making diligent and confidential use of the access data provided.
The user undertakes to make proper use of the information, contents and services of this Web site and especially not to perform any action that could cause physical or logical damage to the system, as well as to attempt to access it fraudulently using unauthorized access data.
Both access to this website and the use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the user. The user will be responsible for all the actions that he/she carries out with his/her user identifier. In particular, it will be responsible for choosing, as a password and as a reminder of this, strong passwords and phrases, that is, numbers and letters and even, in systems that allow it, punctuation marks and special characters, difficult to guess. In particular, the user will avoid choosing words from the dictionary, words that are related to the dictionary (family name, address, date of birth, etc.) or easy to guess (combinations of names with months, prefixes and suffixes, etc.). Kuorum Social S.L. shall not be liable for any consequence or damage that may arise from such access or use of information.
Links to other WEB sites
Kuorum Social S.L. offers links to other Web sites that we believe may be useful to users.
The terms and conditions of this privacy and confidentiality policy do not apply to the aforementioned links and therefore the inclusion of these links does not imply any obligation on the part of Kuorum Social S.L. to access the products or services advertised or sold therein.
Information to Comply with the European Data Protection Regulation
Company Name: Kuorum Social S.L.
Address: CALLE CUENCA, NUM. 1, PLANTA 3, 28020 MADRID - (MADRID)
In Kuorum Social S.L. we process the information provided by the interested parties in order to:
- Manage and control the client portfolio
- To be able to maintain the relationship with the client for billing and collection.
- Manage the delivery of the information requested.
- To provide interested parties with offers of products and services of interest to them, as well as relevant upcoming events or news.
- Evaluate and manage, if necessary, their curriculum vitae for selection processes that adapt to their professional profile and carry out the necessary actions for the selection and hiring of personnel.
- Service Communications: We communicate with you through e-mail messages and other means available through the Service. Examples of such messages include the following:
- Welcome and opt-in messages: when you register for the Service, we may send you a series of emails to inform you about the best ways to use the Service as well as new features;
- Messages about the Service: cover the availability of the Service, security and other issues about the operation of the Service;
- Promotional messages: include e-mail messages and may contain promotional information.
The non-acceptance of this purpose means that we will not be able to inform you about our news and events.
Kuorum Social S.L. undertakes to comply with its obligation regarding the secrecy of personal data and its obligation to protect them, and to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures to maintain the level of security required in view of the personal data processed. It is also equipped with the precise mechanisms at its disposal to prevent, as far as possible, unauthorized access, theft and unlawful modifications and loss of data, always taking into account the state of technology and in accordance with current legislation. Kuorum Social S.L. is not responsible for theft, modifications or loss of illicit data.
The User is solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data provided to Kuorum Social S.L. which is not responsible for any lack of veracity or correctness of this data.
The data for the management of the relationship with the customer and the billing and collection of services will be retained for as long as the contract is in force. After the end of this relationship, if applicable, the data may be kept for the time required by applicable law and until the expiration of any liabilities arising from the contract.
The data for sending commercial communications of our products or services will be kept indefinitely until, if necessary, you express your desire to delete them.
Curriculum vitae data for selection processes will be kept for 12 months.
We will not keep your personal data for any purpose for longer than is necessary and will only keep personal data that is necessary in connection with that purpose. In addition, we have to keep certain information in accordance with the law or for as long as reasonably necessary to comply with regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse or enforce our terms and conditions.
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the execution of the corresponding service.
The prospective offer of products and services to customers is based on the satisfaction of the legitimate business interest consisting in being able to offer our customers the contracting of other products or services and thus achieve their loyalty. This legitimate interest is recognized by the applicable legal regulations (General Data Protection Regulation), which expressly permits the processing of personal data on this legal basis for direct marketing purposes.
The basis for sending commercial communications to non-customer users is the consent that has been requested, which may be revoked at any time. The withdrawal of such consent shall in no case affect the execution of the contract, but the processing of data for this purpose previously carried out shall not lose its lawfulness due to the fact that the consent has been revoked.
However, we remind you that you have the right to object to this processing of your data, being able to do so by any of the means described in this Policy.
The basis for the processing of the curriculum vitae is the consent given by the candidate when sending it to participate in selection processes.
The data will be communicated to the following entities:
- To the financial entities through which the collection and payment management is articulated.
- To the competent public administrations, in the cases provided for in the Law and for the purposes defined therein.
International Data Transfers
They are not performed.
No automated decisions will be made based on the profile or information provided. .
We inform you that we only collect data from you, without obtaining it from other sources.
- Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether we at Kuorum Social S.L. are processing personal data concerning them, and to the following information: the purposes of the processing; the categories of data being processed; the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data have been or will be disclosed; if possible, the expected time period for the storage of personal data or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
- The persons concerned have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Data subjects may request the deletion of personal data concerning them when one of the following circumstances applies: they are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or processed; they withdraw consent and the processing is not based on another legal basis; they object to the processing and no other legitimate grounds for the processing prevail; they have been processed unlawfully.
- In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. Kuorum Social S.L. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Data subjects have the right to portability, which implies that the data subject's personal data is transmitted directly from one controller to another, without the need for prior transmission to the data subject himself, provided that this is technically possible.
- Interested parties have the right to withdraw their consent at any time.
Exercise of rights
The exercise of rights must be made in writing, attaching a photocopy of your identification document, and sent to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Right to complain to the Control Authority
In the event that your rights have not been respected, you can file a complaint by writing to the Spanish Data Protection Agency located at Calle Jorge Juan, 6 28001-Madrid or use the electronic headquarters: https://sedeagpd.gob.es. In both cases, you must attach the relevant documentation.
You can also read the Citizen's Guide published by the Spanish Data Protection Agency.